SD144TF External Floppy Disk
The SD144TF TEMPEST is a double-sided External Floppy Diskette Drive featuring simple onecable connection via a USB interface cable. The USB drive has three write and read modes and automatically detects loaded media. The USB drive is both Plug and Play and Hot Plug capable.
The USB drive writes and reads 1.44-MB media and transfers data at a rate of 500 Kbps. It provides easy, hot-swap installation, making it unnecessary to restart the computer after connection. The SD144TF USB 1.44-MB External Diskette Drive is compatible with all SST Desktops and notebooks.
The SD144TF is designed for the most stringent TEMPEST applications requiring compliance to SDIP-27 Level A and compliments the range of TEMPEST products.
- Single cable, USB connection
- Automatic media type detections
- Plug and Play and Hot Plug capable
- SDIP-27 Level A Compliant
- Three write and read modes
- Automatically detects loaded media
- Provides easy, hot-swap installation
Maximum Storage Capacity:
Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
- 500-Kbps internal FDD
- High density (2HD)
Disk Rotational Speed:
- 400mm approx.
- MFM (Modified Frequency Modulation)
- USB (1.1), 9-Way D type or 4-pin size 0 Lemo
- Suspend: Initiates when continuously idle for 3.0 ms or more on the bus line
- Resume: Initiates when signal other than idle state is detected on the bus line
- TEMPEST to SDIP-27 Level A
- NATO Zone 0 (AMSG720B)
- CE Compliant
- Safety to BSEN60950
- Height: 18mm
- Width: 102mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 275g approx.
- From USB port
- +4 degrees C to +51 degrees C (Operating)
- -22 degrees C to +60 degrees C (Non-operating)
- 20% to 80% (Operating, non-condensing)
- 5% to 90% (Non-operating, non-condensing)
- Media Room
- Investor Relations