The NHi-RT is a low cost complete Multi-Protocol MIL-STD- Data Bus Interface between a dual redundant bus and a host processor.
The device functions as a programmable Remote Terminal containing a protocol chip, two +5V monolithic transceivers and 16K word SRAM. The unit is available packaged in a 1.1" x 1.1" 69 pin ceramic PGA, or 1.1" x 1.1" 68 pin ceramic quad flatpack. The only external components required are two coupling transformers.
The NHi-RT is plug in compatible with the popular NHi-ET full function family and the 4K word remote terminal family with no changes to hardware or software required.
- Mulit-Protocol Interface
- Single +5 volt supply
- Operates from 10 Mhz clock
- Contains two monolithic +5V transceivers
- Appears to host as a Dual Port Double Buffered 16K x 16 SRAM
- Footprint less than 1.00 square inches
- Ensures integrity of all shared data and control structures
- Built- in interrupt controller
- Internal FIFO is configurable to retain header information for queuing up to 6 pending interrupt requests plus an overflow interrupt, or as a 7 interrupt revolving FIFO
- Provides interrupt priority input and output pins for daisy- chaining interrupt requests
- Contains a Timer Unit which provides 32 bit RTC (Real- Time- Clock) with 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 uS internal, or user provided external clock resolution for data and event time tagging
- Interfaces with an 8 bit discrete I/ O bus
- Selectable 768/ 672 us Failsafe Timer with complete Testability
- Low power CMOS technology
- Media Room
- Investor Relations