The NHi- 15625 is a low cost complete Multi-Protocol MIL-STD- Data Bus Interface between a dual redundant bus and a host processor.
The device functions as a programmable Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, Bus Monitor and simultaneous Monitor/Remote Terminal. It contains a protocol chip, two monolithic transceivers and 64K word SRAM. The unit is available packaged in a .95" x .95" 69 pinceramic PGA, or .95" x .95" 68 pin ceramic quad flatpack. The only external components required are two coupling transformers.
- Dual Redundant +3.3 Volt Logic Operation
- NHi Monolithic +5v or +3.3v Transceivers
- Bus Controller, Bus Monitor, Remote Terminal, Bus Monitor/Remote Terminal
- PCI Bus Or Local Bus Interface
- 64K Word Internal Ram
- Multi Protocol Compliant
- Trapezoidal Output Waveform
- External Time Tag Input
- BC Trigger
- Package Pins Defined in Pin Function Table
- BC, MT, RT, MT/RT; PCI Bus Interface
- Media Room
- Investor Relations