NHI-15423 Series Transceivers
The NHI-15423 series of MIL-STD-1553/1760 monolithic dual transceivers are available in 1.000" x .300"ceramic dual in-line and flatpack packages.
Each receiver converts the 1553 bus bi-phase data to complementary RX and RX_L TTL digital outputs for use by the manchester decoder. The device provides independent receiver enables for each channel.
The current source transmitters will output bi-phase manchester to the coupling transformer when the TXand TX_L inputs are driven by complementary TTLdigital data. The device provides an independent transmitter inhibit TXINH for each channel.
To reduce the pin count and package size, the transmitter outputs are connected to the receiver inputs internal to the device for each channel. This results in only two connections BUS & BUS_L to the coupling transformer per channel.
- Smallest Available, Fully Compliant, Mil-Std-1553A/B & Mil-Std-1760 Transceivers
- Single +5V Supply
- 1.5 Watts Maximum Power Dissipation @100% Duty Cycle
- Output Driver Withstands Short Circuit Fault
- Proprietary Monolithic Design Provides Superior Reliability, with outstanding Thermal Impedance Characteristics
- Superior Noise Performance Characteristics
See Product Datasheet.
- Media Room
- Investor Relations