NHi-15383ET Enhanced Terminals
The NHi- 15383ET is a low cost complete Multi-Protocol MIL-STD- Data Bus Interface between a dual redundant bus and a host processor.
The device functions as a programmable Bus Controller,Remote Terminal, and Bus Monitor containing a protocol chip, two +5V monolithic transceivers and 16K or 64K word SRAM. The unit is available packaged in a 1.1" x 1.1" 69 pin ceramic PGA, or 1.1" x 1.1" 68 pin ceramic quad flatpack. The only external components required are two coupling transformers.
- Dual Redundant +5 Volt Only Operation
- Bus Controller, Bus Monitor, Remote Terminal
- NHi Monolithic Transceivers
- 64K Word Internal Ram, Sinewave Output Waveform
- Multi Protocol Compliant
- Trapezoidal Output Waveform
- Package Pins Defined in Pin Function Table
- Package Outline 0.95 x 0.95 inches
- H_ADR15 replaces I/O_ADR1
- H_ADR16 replaces I/O_ADR2
- Media Room
- Investor Relations