API EMS is ready to help you convert your idea or design into proof of concept assemblies that can rapidly migrate into full-scale production. Our NPI/Prototype Department is organized as an autonomous group comprised of individual work cells that:
- are ISO 9001:2008 certified
- are IPC-A-610D Class II (production) and Class III (high reliability) certified
- are IPC J-STD-001 certified
- adhere to IPC and UL standards
This organizational structure allows us to streamline the build process and generate prototype assemblies for you in as little as 24 hours.
Immediate Feedback Improves Design
Our prototype line operators work directly with the API EMS engineers on your project and provide timely feedback regarding manufacturability and testability. This valuable information is used to guide design changes that can lower production costs, improve quality, and enhance performance.
API EMS's NPI/Prototype Department utilizes a wide variety of manual, semi-automated, and automated tools and equipment to aid in the rapid and accurate assembly of product prototypes. Zero-defect assembly allows engineers to focus on issues related to design rather than workmanship.
The people in our NPI/Prototype Department are highly skilled and dedicated to producing high quality assemblies...fast!
NPI/Prototype Services at a Glance
- Quick turn SMT and through-hole capabilities
- Complex PCBs / BGA assemblies
- Board level or complete assemblies
- Consigned or turnkey material management
- Critical feedback for future production builds leveraging SenDEC’s extensive DFM, DFT and DFA expertise and experience
The Benefits to You
- Rapid time to market
- Lower production costs, improved quality and enhanced performance
- Close collaboration between your engineers and our prototype team
- Full access to SenDEC state-of-the-art equipment and expertise
- SenDEC quality and workmanship
Get a Jump on Your Competition
Rapid prototyping with valuable design feedback means full-scale production can begin sooner and run smoother. While your competition is waiting for their first prototype, you can be on your way to market with your finished product.
Want to learn more about API EMS's NPI and prototype services? Call us toll free at 1-800-295-8000 and ask for Sales or submit a request here.
- Media Room