API Technologies to Debut the SST™ Secure Data Hub at DSEI: Portable encryption device facilitates secure communications in mobile office environments
ORLANDO, Fla. and LONDON - Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI 2015), Stand #S8:100 – September 10, 2015 – API Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:ATNY) ("API" or the "Company"), a leading provider of high performance RF, microwave, millimeterwave, power, and security solutions, today announced that the Company will debut the new SST™ Secure Data Hub at the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) exhibition later this month. A portable encryption unit designed to facilitate secure communications, the new Secure Data Hub, along with other SST brand TEMPEST and Emanation Security products, will be on display at Stand S8-100 from 15 September through 18 September at London’s ExCel Center.
The Secure Data Hub encrypts and securely transmits data, and supports up to four connected devices, including tablets and laptops. Its ease of transport makes it an ideal choice for mobile office settings. “There is growing demand for information assurance and secure communications solutions that are ultra portable and operate in all environments. For mobile users, the product offers an easily deployable communications solution for the processing of highly sensitive, classified information,” said Matthew Richards, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, RF/Microwave and Microelectronics (RF2M-UK) and Secure Systems & Information Assurance (SSIA).
Other security and power products to be featured at DSEI 2015 include:
- SST™ Secure Venue Tablet: Developed as part of a multi-company collaboration between Dell, SST, and ViaSat, and with technology partners Microsoft and Intel, the SST Secure Venue Tablet secures data up to Top Secret (United Kingdom and Canada) and Secret (NATO) accredited levels. Built with the high performing Dell Venue™ 11 Pro Tablet as its foundation, the tablet features an Intel Core i5 Processor (4th generation), and supports the Windows® 8.1 Pro operating system.
- SST™ Custom IP Telephony, Secure Communication & Networking Systems: SST partners with leading OEM providers, including Cisco® for networking and IP telephony systems, to provide customers leading communication systems with the addition of superior TEMPEST protection. SST offers a variety of additional VoIP telephone security modification options, including push to talk handsets, positive disconnect, bezel modification, and access control.
- SST™ Rugged TEMPEST Laptops & Notebooks: The Company’s SST brand offers a full line of rugged, ultra portable and TEMPEST (NATO SDIP-27) notebooks, including the SN500ER rugged laptop based on rugged Getac™ computers. SST has the distinction of being the first business in the UK and Europe to be accredited under the CESG Formal TEMPEST Certification Scheme (CFTCS).
- SST™ Rugged Systems Integration Products: Also offered are a wide range of rugged systems integration products, including servers and EMI / EMC communications enclosures. These devices are made to optimally operate in even the harshest of conditions and are designed to withstand extreme temperatures, wind, vibration, and shock.
- Tactical Power Supply: API Technologies' TPS75, 75 Amp tactical power supply supports power-hungry applications, such as RF and mobile networks, while eliminating the necessity for tactical vehicle-based power. Whilst significantly reducing the total cost of ownership for military vehicles it can also provide power for the operation of UAVs.
For more information on these and other security products and services, visit http://www.sst.ws. To explore the company’s full line of power products, visit http://power.apitech.com.
For pre-show and at-show updates, follow API Technologies on Twitter (@apitechnologies) and LinkedIn.
SST is part of the Secure Systems and Information Assurance (SSIA) group of API Technologies, which provides security and information assurance products for government, defense, and commercial customers worldwide. Products from the SSIA group are marketed under the brand names SST™, EMCON®, Netgard®, and ION Networks™ brands.
About API Technologies Corp.
API Technologies (NASDAQ: ATNY) is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance systems, subsystems, modules, and components for technically demanding RF, microwave, millimeterwave, electromagnetic, power, and security applications. A high-reliability technology pioneer with over 70 years of heritage, API Technologies products are used by global defense, industrial, and commercial customers in the areas of commercial aerospace, wireless communications, medical, oil and gas, electronic warfare, unmanned systems, C4ISR, missile defense, harsh environments, satellites, and space. Learn more about API Technologies and our products at www.apitech.com.
- Media Room
API Technologies Corp. and Richardson RFPD Announce Expanded Distribution Agreement to Include Weinschel Brand Products2016-12-06 10:43
API Technologies’ ION Networks™ Granted UC-APL with United States Department of Defense for Another Three Years2016-10-06 08:31
API Technologies to Showcase RF/Microwave, Microelectronic and Electromagnetic Products at European Microwave Week2016-09-26 09:38