The appliance is easily deployable and delivers next generation remote services, such as: patch management, proactive device monitoring...
To connect with the ION support team, use the information below..
Click here to request support using our online form.
Toll-Free (United States)
+1 (800) 722-8986
+1 (908) 546-3900, Option 2
United States & International
+1 (908) 546-3901
Standard Support Hours
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM United States, Eastern Standard Time
Monday - Friday
Extended and 24/7 plans are available with selected SecureCare support plans. View our Secure Care Service Brochure or to request information on SecureCare, speak to your support representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support Checklist
For faster problem resolution, we strongly recommend you have the following available when you contact ION for technical support:
- Serial number of the appliance
- Model number of the appliance
- Your name (First/Last)
- Telephone number where you can be reached, including country and area code
- Company name
- Description of problem and what you have already tried
- Dial-up number and login credentials for ION technical support to access the appliance remotely (If applicable)
Our latest updates for CentOS here.
Our latest updates on the Shellshock Vulnerability here.
Our latest updates on the Heartbleed Vulnerability here.
How do I find the serial number on an ION appliance?
The serial number is typically a ten-digit number found on the bottom or back panel of the appliance. The serial number often follows the letters “SN” (sometimes written “S/N”).
How do I find the model number for an ION appliance?
There are two ways to find an ION model number.
- Use the built-in utility. (Works for 3100, 3300, 3500, 5500, and 5600 series appliances.)
- Launch a system prompt.
- Type “VER” and hit Enter.
- The model number will appear in a list of appliance information.
2. Find the ION model number on the device
- The ION model number is typically listed near the serial number on the bottom or back plane of the device.
- Media Room